Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $13.62Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
About this product
- DescriptionOCR Mathematics for GCSE Specification B - Foundation Initial and Foundation Bronze Student's Book has been published to support students and teachers of the OCR course. The resource has been written and edited by experienced examiners and authors, combining their teaching and examining expertise to deliver relevant and meaningful coverage of the course. Each student's book provides complete coverage of relevant Specification B units at Foundation and Higher respectively. The structure and content of the resources allow teachers to prepare students for the final exams in an incremental way as well as across the entire tier. The great advantage of using the Hodder series is that pupils can be benchmarked at the end of each stage through use of the new progress papers available in print and online. These progress papers fully support the linear exams (calculator and n-calculator) that test attainment across the entire tier. The content also supports delivery of the revised Assessment Objectives including Problem Solving. - Endorsed by OCR for use with Mathematics GCSE Specification B - Full coverage of the topics required by the tiers of the course - Appropriate questions and revision activities - Dedicated student books, teacher's resources, homework books, and online digital assessment and resources.
- Author BiographyBrian Seager is a former Chair of Examiners for a major awarding body as well as an experienced Mathematics teacher, examiner and author. Howard Baxter is a former Head of Maths and Deputy Head and has over 30 years experience working with awarding bodies. Mike Handbury is Head of Maths in Ashfield School, Nottinghamshire and Chief Examiner for a major awarding body. John Jeskins is a former teacher at cheadle and Marple Sixth Form College and chief Examiner, Principal Examiner and Reviser for a major awarding body. Jean Matthews has many years' experience of both teaching and examining at a senior level. She is Chief Examiner, Principal Examiner, and Reviser for a major awarding body. Colin White is Head of Maths at St Josephs School in Launceston, Cornwall. He is also Principal Examiner for a major awarding body.
- Author(s)Howard Baxter,Jean Matthews,John Jeskins,Mark Patmore,Michael Handbury
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleOBMT
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date31/08/2016
- Weight1068 g
- Width194 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.