OCR Medicine and Health Through Time: An SHP Development Study by Ian Dawson, Dr. Paul Smith, Peter Smith, Dale Banham (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $10.56+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated for the revised specification for teaching start 2013, first exam Summer 2015. Help your students learn more effectively with SHP's active learning approach to GCSE History. SHP Smarter History is a comprehensive series of books covering all the Schools History Project GCSE specifications. They combine: - complete coverage of the specification content - step-by-step coaching in exam skills all tackled through SHP's active learning, enquiry-based approach, which makes lesson planning easy, and helps ensure varied pace throughout the course -- essential to keep your students motivated over a long period. These books put the fun back into teaching and learning at GCSE but without any compromise -- they still help students achieve the highest grades. At every relevant stage through the book the 'Exam Buster' features help blend exam preparation with historical learning so that by the end of the course students understand t only the period and its issues but also how they will be expected to think and write about this for the examination. This is the best of both worlds from the experts who kw what good teaching is about and also kw what the SHP specifications are all about. OCR Medicine and Health This title is a course book for students taking the OCR Medicine Development Study. The textbook covers all the relevant requirements of the Development Study and the Public Health Source Investigation for Paper 2. Support: - a comprehensive Teacher's Resource Book provides lesson plans and worksheets - SHP training programme - a national conference plus regional inset -- to support you as you introduce this course in your school - Dynamic Learning resources are available which provide digital activities for the whiteboard or computer network.
- Author BiographyPeter Smith, OCR Team Leader; Teacher at Farlingaye High School, Woodbridge, Suffolk. Dale Banham is a Deputy Head teacher in Ipswich having previously been Humanities Adviser in Suffolk. He has been a long term adviser and author for the Schools History Project. Ian Dawson is Publications Director of the Schools History Project and creator of www.thinkinghistory.co.uk.
- Author(s)Dale Banham,Dr. Paul Smith,Ian Dawson,Peter Smith
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleSHPS
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content NoteFull colour photographs and illustrations throughout
- Weight606 g
- Width215 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
Best-selling in Children & YA Non-Fiction
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $2.50Trending at AU $2.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.