CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionOCR PE for AS is an exciting and up-to-date text written to provide students with the support to help them succeed in the new OCR specification for Physical Education. Written by an established team of experienced teachers, OCR PE for AS offers clear learning objectives, definitions of key terms, examples and practical applications, guidance on exam technique, exam-style and review questions, and helpful bulleted summaries throughout. To aid understanding further, students have access to Student Online, which provides an exciting range of learning tools, including interactive features and templates that students can use direct from the book. Also available for purchase is the Dynamic Learning Network Edition CD, which gives teachers and their students additional support.
- Author BiographyGRAHAM THOMPSON is a Director of Faculty at a large sixth form college in Hampshire. He has taught A-level Physical Education for over 15 years. He presents development workshops for teachers aimed at promoting effective learning in Physical Education, and also helps students to develop essential study skills via a range of student conferences and seminars. Graham is the author of several major A-level textbooks as well as a range of teaching and learning resources, including 'Sport & PE: A Complete Guide to Advanced Level Study' (Hodder Arnold, 2005) and 'OCR PE for AS Third Edition' (Hodder Education, 2008). NESTA WIGGINS-JAMES is Head of Sport & Physical Education at Colchester Sixth Form College in Essex. She has taught A-level Physical Education for over 15 years and has delivered numerous teacher-support conferences. Nesta is an experienced author of numerous textbooks and teaching resources, including 'Complete A-Z Physical Education Handbook' (Hodder Arnold, 2000), 'Sport & PE: A Complete Guide to A-level Study' (Hodder Arnold, 2005), and 'OCR PE for AS Third Edition' (Hodder Education, 2008). ROB JAMES is Assistant Headteacher at Colchester County High School for Girls and has taught A-level Physical Education for over 10 years. He has also delivered numerous teacher-support conferences. Rob is the author of several A-level textbooks and teaching resources, including the bestselling 'Complete A-Z Physical Education Handbook' (Hodder Arnold, 2000) and 'OCR PE for AS' (Hodder Education, 2008).
- Author(s)Graham Thompson,Kevin Wesson,Nesta Wiggins-James,Rob James,Sue Hartigan
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- SubjectSports Studies & PE: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date18/07/2016
- Content Note115 colour half-tones, 170 colour line drawings, 2 b&w half-tones, 43 b&w line drawings
- Weight1153 g
- Width213 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.