All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by rewned author Cara Flanagan, Phil Banyard and Caroline Farnsworth the Fourth Edition of this immensely popular student book has been completely revised to support the new course and is endorsed by OCR. Designed to be the most motivating student-friendly resource available, its engaging visual style and tone will support you through every step of the course and help you thoroughly prepare for your exams. / A stunning visual style will help you engage with and absorb the information; /Clear support for the new assessment objectives are provided with descriptive, application and evaluative information made apparent and distinct;/ New requirements for research methods and mathematical skills are given a special focus and help you get to grips with these challenging aspects of the course; / Just the right amount of detail and depth of information will give you just what you need to learn and understand the core studies and the associated themes and perspectives; / Skills guidance and exam support sections introduce you to the new assessment objectives and mark schemes and guide you on the skills you need for your exams.
- Author BiographyCara Flanagan is one of the best-known and most respected authors for A Level Psychology. An experienced teacher, senior examiner and conference presenter, she is renowned for creating resources that students love to use. Phil Banyard is Reader in Psychology at Nottingham Trent University. He wrote the original OCR specification and was Chief Examiner for 14 years. Phil has been involved in GCSE and A Level Psychology education for many years. Caroline Farnsworth is an experienced senior examiner for a major awarding body. She has been teaching for over 20 years in a wide variety of schools and examines for several awarding bodies. Caroline is currently Head of Psychology at Holy Trinity School, Kidderminster.
- Author(s)Cara Flanagan,Caroline Farnsworth,Phil Banyard
- PublisherIlluminate Publishing
- Date of Publication21/08/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIlluminate Publishing
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.