All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you discover the calming and rejuvenating practice of yoga at home. This title includes cards, created especially for beginners, that are conveniently divided into sections: Warm-Up, Sun Salutation, Standing Poses, Seated Poses, Backbending, Finishing Poses, and Relaxation.
- Author BiographyCyndi Lee is the founder of OM Yoga center in New York City. Known for her compassionatel and playful style, Cyndi Lee is a long-time practitioner of Hatha Yoga and Tibetan Buddhism.
- Author(s)Cyndi Lee
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Out-of-print date15/02/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width98 mm
- Height41 mm
- Spine137 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.