All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.02
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is suitable for children aged 9 to 12. OMG! This journal is great. Kids will love the wonderfully quirky questions, creatively offbeat drawing activities, and fun handwriting fonts on every page. What's your favourite song-that your parents hate? Draw a scene from your last dream. Describe the sound of your crush's voice. At the end, tweens and teens will have a cool collection of personal stories and pictures to cherish forever!
- Author BiographyLaura Barcella is a writer and editor who currently works as the Weekend Editor for xoJane.com. She's the author of a teen-targeted pop-culture guide to the apocalypse called The End: 50 Apocalyptic Visions From Pop Culture That You Should Know About... Before It's Too Late (Zest Books). Laura also edited the anthology Madonna & Me: Women Writers on the Queen of Pop (Soft Skull Press). Her writing has appeared in a wide range of publications including Salon, Esquire.com, Cosmopolitan, the Chicago Sun-Times, the Village Voice, Time Out New York, ELLEGirl and NYLON.
- Author(s)Laura Barcella
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.