All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe OFFICIAL and TOTALLY MENTAL diary of Hattie Moore. Fourteen-year-old Hattie Moore doesn't actually kw who her dad is - but that's the least of her problems. How can she become a TOTAL HOTNESS GODDESS when Miss Gorgeous Knickers at school hates her and NO ONE FANCIES HER. And her family are an actual nightmare. Her unbelievably anying brother is EVIL and on top of that, her gran is a TOTAL mental, who may be texting rude jokes to just about EVERYONE in the world. Including dentists. Hattie's diary of this tumultuous year is an absolutely hilarious account of the ups and downs of teenage life, including a dating bogey phobia, near death from biscotti and a home-made breast-growing machine.
- Author BiographyRae Earl was born in Stamford in Lincolnshire in 1971. She worked in radio for 15 years and once managed to get on Westlife's private jet for an entire weekend. After nicking Brian McFadden's Mars bar, Rae knew she had peaked professionally and turned back to her first love - writing. Rae currently lives in Hobart, Tasmania with her husband & son. She thought she was going to go all 'River Cottage' and self sufficient. Unfortunately, carrots take work and there's a magnificent chippy just around the corner...
- Author(s)Rae Earl
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight234 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.