Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $69.28Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by dchamb01
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreated by the continuous feedback of a student-tested, faculty-approved process, ORGB4 delivers a visually appealing, succinct print component, tear-out review cards for students and instructors and a consistent online offering with Enhanced CourseMate that includes an eBook in addition to a set of interactive digital tools all at a value-based price and proven to increase retention and outcomes.
- Author BiographyDr. Debra L. Nelson is the Spears School of Business Associates' Professor of Business Administration and Professor of Management at Oklahoma State University. She received her Ph.D. from the University of Texas at Arlington, where she was the recipient of the R. D. Irwin Dissertation Fellowship Award. Dr. Nelson is the author of over 90 journal articles focusing on organizational stress management, gender at work, and leadership. Her research has been published in the ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE, ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT JOURNAL, ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT REVIEW, MIS QUARTERLY, ORGANIZATIONAL DYNAMICS, JOURNAL OF ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR, and others. In addition, she is coauthor/coeditor of several books, including ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR: SCIENCE, THE REAL WORLD, AND YOU; POSITIVE ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR (Sage, 2007); ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP (South-Western, Cengage Learning, 2004); GENDER, WORK STRESS, AND HEALTH (American Psychological Association, 2002); ADVANCING WOMEN IN MANAGEMENT (Blackwell, 2002); and PREVENTIVE STRESS MANAGEMENT IN ORGANIZATIONS (American Psychological Association, 1997). Dr. Nelson has also served as a consultant to several organizations including AT&T, American Fidelity Assurance, Sonic, State Farm Insurance, and Southwestern Bell. She has presented leadership and preventive stress management seminars for a host of organizations, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Conoco/Phillips and the Federal Aviation Administration. She has been honored with the Greiner Graduate Teaching Award, the Chandler-Frates and Reitz Graduate Teaching Award, the Regents' Distinguished Teaching Award, the Regents' Distinguished Research Award, and the Burlington Northern Faculty Achievement Award at OSU. Dr. Nelson also serves on the editorial review boards of the JOURNAL OF ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR, JOURNAL OF LEADERSHIP AND ORGANIZATIONAL STUDIES, and LEADERSHIP. Dr. James Campbell (Jim) Quick is John and Judy Goolsby Distinguished Professor in the Goolsby Leadership Academy, Distinguished Professor in the Academy of Distinguished Teachers, and Professor of Organizational Behavior in the Department of Management, College of Business at The University of Texas at Arlington. He earned an M.B.A. and a Ph.D. at the University of Houston. He completed postgraduate courses in behavioral medicine (Harvard Medical School) and combat stress (University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio). Dr. Quick is a Fellow of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, the American Psychological Association, and the American Institute of Stress. Dr. Quick's and his brother's signature theory is preventive stress management, now in the APA Dictionary of Psychology (2007). Dr. Quick has over 100 books, book chapters, journal articles, and clinical monographs in 10 languages. Dr. Quick's awards and recognitions include Beta Gamma Sigma and Phi Beta Delta honor societies membership; The Maroon Citation (Colgate University Alumni Corporation, 1993); 2002 Harry and Miriam Levinson Award (American Psychological Foundation); and a Presidential Citation (American Psychological Association, 2001). Quick won the 2007-2008 Honors College Outstanding Faculty Award and 2009 Award for Distinguished Record of Research at UT Arlington. Colonel Quick, United States Air Force Reserve (Ret.) was Distinguished Visiting Professor of Psychology, 59th Medical Wing (1999) and Visiting Scholar, United States Military Academy at West Point (2007). His awards and decorations include the Legion of Merit, Meritorious Service Medal, and National Defense Service Medal with Bronze Star. He currently serves by appointment from Secretary of Defense Robert Gates on the Defense Health Board's Psychological Health External Advisory Subcommittee.
- Author(s)Debra L. Nelson,James Campbell Quick
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight915 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.