Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.51Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.28+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionMake the most of your new OS X(R) Mountain Lion tebook or desktop computer-without becoming a technical expert! This book is the fastest way to get comfortable, get productive, get online, connect with friends and family, explore the Web, enjoy music and video, and have way more fun! Even if you've never used a Mac before, this book will show you how to do what you want, one incredibly clear and easy step at a time. OS X Mountain Lion has never been this simple! Who knew how simple OS X Mountain Lion could be? This is today's best beginner's guide to using your new OS X Mountain Lion desktop or tebook computer: simple, practical instructions for doing everything you really want to do! Here's a small sample of what you learn: * Master Mountain Lion's new iPad(R)/iPhone(R)-like features * Learn Mac essentials, from bootup to the Dock * Sync your data on iCloud, and use it anywhere * Personalize your Mac to match your style and make you more productive * Use iTunes(R) to enjoy music, Internet radio, TV, movies, podcasts, and even college courses * Stay organized with Contacts, Calendar, Notes, and Reminders * Connect with people via Mail, Messages, and FaceTime(R) video calls * Get instant access to weather, stock, and flight information * Compete against gamers running Macs, iPads, or iPhones * Explore the Web with Apple's speedy Safari browser * Use Photo Booth(R) to capture, edit, and share photos and video * Automatically back up your Mac with Time Machine(R) * Protect your Mac (and yourself) against online threats Category: Computers Covers: Macintosh Operating System User Level: Beginning
- Author BiographyYvonne Johnson has been writing computer books and teaching computer classes since 1982. She has written more than 60 PC and Mac computer books and college texts for well-known publishers on practically every type of software that exists-from operating systems to desktop publishing, from word processing and spreadsheets to databases, from programming to graphic design and web design. Some of Yvonne's most recent Mac books include Using Mac OS X Lion (Pearson Education), Using Office 2011 for Mac (Pearson Education), and Introducing OS X Mountain Lion: What's New and What's Changed for Lion Users (Pearson Education). In addition to writing (and designing websites), Yvonne loves to garden, play with her grandchildren, and entertain guests on her property in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Yvonne Johnson
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication05/09/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/01/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width177 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.