All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is part of the University of HealthCare/University of Business Interactive Training Library, which offers authoritative, clearly written material in an interactive form for better comprehension and documentation of completion. Computer injuries are increasingly common. OSHA Computer Related Illness teaches about them and how to prevent them. Suitable for OSHA, and covers much more. You will learn computer eyestrain and how to deal with it, computer mechanical problems and how to deal with them, worker behavior and how it affects computer illnesses, how to modify the workplace to make it ergomic, how to exercise and stretch to decrease computer health problems, how to work with doctors on your problems, ergomic products and equipment, and resources to help you.It contains photos and interactivity. Time estimate: 2-5 hours. 240 pages. You must have Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher running on your computer. Supported operating systems are Windows 95, 98, 98 SE, ME, 2000, or XP. You will need Internet access to e-mail us your unique key and receive a password key. The multi-user CDs are designed for organizations that wish to train and test a number of people at a discounted price and retain the information in the course for future reference. Each user who passes successfully with a score of 80 may print a certificate of completion. Each CD may only be activated on one computer and contains tests for up to the number specified in the title.
- Author(s)Daniel Farb
- Date of Publication24/01/2005
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight82 g
- Width125 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.