Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
About this product
- DescriptionMany people think of Oahu and remember the small parts they kw best. A particular beach. A favorite restaurant. A hotel pool or a mountain pool. The feeling of standing at the USS Arizona Memorial. The view over the Pali Lookout. In this volume, the many parts of the island, the remarkable range of views, are brought together in one place. Readers can compare the windward beaches with those on the leeward side, can inspect the mountainsides and the broad valleys, and in many cases can see things ne but the most experienced islander ever sees.
- Author(s)Douglas Peebles,Jan Tenbruggencate
- PublisherMutual Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMutual Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1225 g
- Width257 mm
- Height338 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Douglas Peebles
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.