Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- DescriptionLays out the ecomic policies of an Obama administration and speaks to the ecomic possibilities achievable under an Obama presidency. Divisions among races, religions, varying political views, cultures, genders and different age groups and sexual preferences have prevented the people from coming together to solve the most important problems of this generation, namely global warming, lobbying reform, world poverty, entitlement reform, health care, global wars, terrorism, education, housing and banking reform.
- Author BiographyA former investment banker for Goldman Sachs and Visiting Scholar at UCLA s Anderson School of Management, JOHN R. TALBOTT is the author of several books on economics and politics, including the prophetic The Coming Crash in the Housing Market, penned in 2003. Talbott has written for the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, and the Boston Globe, and has appeared as a commentator on CNN, Fox, CNBC, and CBS. From the eBook edition.
- Author(s)John R. Talbot
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Weight235 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.