Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $23.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication is a collection of selected papers presented at an international conference organized by the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland in May 2010. All texts included in this book have been written at that time and although two years have already passed, the essays should still be regarded as an important commentary on contemporary events, also from a more recent perspective. The book contains a number of papers providing a thorough analysis of the processes that occurred in the United States in the initial period of the Barack Obama's administration. The first part of the publication is focused on the issues of U.S. foreign policy concerning such areas as Africa, Japan, Iran, Germany, Central and Eastern Europe. The second part refers to the political process and political institutions exampled by the Vice Presidency of Joe Biden and the relationship between the American president and the Supreme Court. The last part consists of papers dealing with social issues such as racial policy, popular movements, and Obama's public image. All these perspectives combine to form a portrayal of America at the beginning of Obama's administration. The image is probably t entirely complete, but very interesting.
- Author BiographyAndrzej works at the Institute of Political Science and International Relations, Jagiellonian University as Vice-Rector for Educational Affairs. He has published eight monographs and has published and co-authored over a dozen collective works. He is the editor of the series Prace Amerykanistyczne Uniwersytetu Jagiellonskiego (Jagiellonian University Texts on American Studies), and the editor of an academic journal entitled Ad Americam. Journal of American Studies; since 1984 he has also edited the Nauki Polityczne (Political Sciences) series within the framework of the series Zeszyty Naukowe UJ (JU Academic Papers).
- PublisherUniwersytet Jagiellonski, Wydawnictwo
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationKrakow
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintUniwersytet Jagiellonski, Wydawnictwo
- Weight454 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAndrzej Mania
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.