All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe scope and theme of this book are political, polemical, sociological, and ideological. The book lays a historical foundation to explain the reason Obama has t had a successful political relationship with Congressional Republicans. The author relies on systemic racism to explain Obama's political saga with the Congressional Republicans. In spite of the GOP's obstructionist tactics, Obama still goes on to win re-election.
- Author BiographyMary L. Rucker is professor of communication at Wright State University. She is the division chair of the Communication Studies degree program. Rucker teaches organizational communication courses and research methods and conducts research in the areas of political communication and ideology, intercultural communication, and race, class, and gender. She has published widely in communication and interdisciplinary journals at the national and international levels.
- Author(s)Mary L. Rucker
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication22/04/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight299 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.