All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFresh on the heels of his many successful books, including work with bestselling author Suzanne Somers, widely acclaimed integrative medical oncologist James W. Forsythe blows the lid off of the federal government's plans to implement Obamacare health care reform. Forsythe's honest, in-depth and shockingly truthful research reveals that many problems will plague society if the legislation gets implemented in phases as the Obama administration plans. As shown by Forsythe's -holds-barred research, Obamacare would destroy the national and world ecomies, while submerging the entire U.S. medical industry into an inefficient bureaucratic quagmire. Determined to address the issue head-on, Forsythe reveals a fiery political strategy designed to obliterate the ill-conceived federal act.
- Author BiographyJames W. Forsythe, M.D., H.M.D., has long been considered one of the most respected physicians in the United States, particularly for his treatment of cancer and the legal use of human growth hormone. In the early 1960s, Dr. Forsythe graduated with honors from University California at Berkeley and earned his Medical Degree from University of California, San Francisco, before spending two years residency in Pathology at Tripler Army Hospital, Honolulu. After a tour of duty in Vietnam, he returned to San Francisco and completed an internal medicine residency and an oncology fellowship. He is also a world-renowned speaker and author. He has co-authored and written chapters in bestsellers. To name a few: An Alternative Medicine Definitive Guide to Cancer; KNOCKOUT, interviews with Doctors who are Curing Cancer and BREAKTHROUGH, EIGHT STEPS TO WELLNESS ( Suzanne Somers' number one best sellers); The Ultimate Guide To Natural Health, Quick Reference A-Z Directory of Natural Remedies for Diseases and Ailments; Anti-Aging Cures; The Healing Power of Sleep; Outsmart Your Cancer: Alternative Non-Toxic Treatments That Work and Alternative Medicine Guide 2 Women's Health Series and Compassionate Oncology, What Conventional Cancer Specialists Don't Want You To Know.
- Author(s)James W Forsythe
- PublisherCentury Wellness Publishing
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentury Wellness Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.