All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAs well as many great sea lochs, tumbling rivers and iconic mountains, Oban and North Argyll also boasts ancient, wildlife-rich woodlands and several fine gardens. Add to this the Crinan Canal, often described as 'the most beautiful shortcut in Scotland', and some of the most important historical and archaeological sites in the country and you have all the makings of a fascinating walking destination.From the harbourside bustle of Oban to the ancient peace of Kilmartin Glen, this guide features 40 walks over varied landscapes that take in the very best the 'Coastland of the Gaels' has to offer.
- Author(s)Keith Fergus
- PublisherPocket Mountains Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2016
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationBo'ness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Mountains Ltd
- Content Notefull colour mapping and photography
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.