All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMologues are an essential part of every actor's tool-kit. Actors are required to perform mologues regularly throughout their career: in particular, preparing for drama school entry, showcasing skills for agents or auditioning for a professional role. Following on from the bestselling first volume (2008), this book showcases selected mologues from some of the best modern plays by some of today's leading contemporary playwrights. These mologues contain a diverse range of quirky and memorable characters that cross cultural and historical boundaries. The pieces have been organised into age-specific groups: 'teens', 'twenties', 'thirties' and 'forties plus'.
- Author BiographyCatherine Weate has been voice coaching for over twenty years in England, Australia, Hong Kong, Africa and India. Her work has taken her into the diverse worlds of theatre, film, radio, education, commerce, law and politics. She has been Head of Voice at Rose Bruford College, Head of Voice and Vice Principal at the Academy of Live and Recorded Arts and Head of Examinations at LAMDA.
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight249 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCatherine Weate
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.