Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt last, a breakthrough in nutritional science that identifies both the cause and solution of obesity, America's Number 1 metabolic disease. Using a lifetime of scientific achievement and clinical insight, Nobel associate and author, Dr George Scheele, explains how to use nature's gift -- Power Ami Acids(r) -- to avoid addictive taste disorders and harness the body's own feedback mechanisms to tame appetite, rebalance metabolism, and rmalise body weight. Dr Scheele shows that obesity is only one in a spectrum of metabolic diseases associated with the Metabolic Syndrome and accelerated ageing. He demonstrates how the current paradoxes of obesity and metabolic health prove that something essential is missing in our current understanding of nutritional health and weight control. This book identifies the missing piece as Power Ami Acids. These essential ingredients have the ability to correct deficiencies in the food chain, including positively-charged ami acids, proteins, and metabolic pathways that adversely affect satiety, metabolic health, and body weight.
- Author BiographyDr. George A. Scheele is a world-renowned physician, scientist, and author. He has enjoyed a distinguished career both in academic medicine and biotechnology by founding four biotech companies: AlphaGene, La Jolla Biosciences, Viral Shield, and NovaLife. As a board-certified internist and world expert in nutrition and metabolic disease, he was the first research scientist to separate all the proteins in the human body, now estimated at 20,000. Using this breakthrough technology, he discovered new concepts that cracked the code in understanding how Power Amino Acids(R) correct for the deficiencies in positively-charged amino acids, proteins, and metabolic pathways that restore normal body weight and metabolic health. These discoveries impact heavily on our understanding of the Metabolic Syndrome, which is associated with a number of chronic degenerative diseases, including overweight disorders; high levels of blood pressure, cholesterol, and sugar; Type II diabetes, cardiovascular disease; cancer (breast, prostate, colon, uterine); osteoarthritis; and kidney, liver, and gallbladder disease.
- Author(s)Dr George Scheele
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLa Jolla
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight476 g
- Width241 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.