Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionHumanity's rise to power on this planet came with much sacrifice on behalf of the plant and animal kingdoms as well as our mother Earth herself. Somewhere along this journey through our evolution respect was overcome by greed and a lust for power. Now, as we all continue to search for love and truth in this ever-changing chaotic life our programmed selfishness sometimes take us off that path. With Oblivion, the author takes us through his own poetic philosophy to the depths of what our world has w become and implores us to revere the Earth and ourselves before it's too late. To live and to love is to kw and behold.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Charles Naish is a free thinking poet born in the outskirts of Buffalo, New York. Considered by many a beat for modern times his words are fierce and true, yet humble and beautiful. He's released two books of poetry Emptiness like Winter and Oblivion. He currently resides somewhere in Georgia.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Charles Naish
- Date of Publication14/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.