All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionObservation is arguably the most direct and valid method of research because the resulting data is derived from what people actually do rather than what they say they do. This practical and introductory guide covers: understanding the value of observation; setting up the observation; and developing structured or unstructured techniques. The Real Word Research series provides readers in a variety of fields - academia, business and the professions - with accessible concise and reliable guides to all of the important aspects of research projects and their methods.
- Author BiographyBill Gillham is Honorary Senior Lecturer in the Department of Psychology at the University of Strathclyde, Scotland
- Author(s)Bill Gillham
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/01/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleReal World Research S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.