About this product
- DescriptionThe obsidian mirror. Its power is great and terrible. Men have been lost in it, the dead brought back to life through it, and the future annihilated by it. Or this is what will happen unless the mirror is destroyed. Three people seek the mirror: the first has been sent from the future to shatter its power; the second will protect the mirror at all costs, obsessed with its power; and the third needs the mirror to find a murdered father and save his life. But only one can succeed. The mirror can send you to the past, but it will t bring you back. With superb world-building that includes the real world, the faery world, and a dystopic future, this hauntingly astonishing adventure is the start of a new trilogy from the master of the sci-fi/fantasy genre, Catherine Fisher. Fans of Orson Scott Card, Shakespeare, Grimm, and Blade Runner won't be disappointed.
- Author BiographyCatherine Fisher, acclaimed poet and novelist, was born in Newport, Wales. She graduated from the University of Wales with a degree in English and a fascination for myth and history. She was named the first Children's Laureate of Wales and was invited to Buckingham Palace to meet Queen Elizabeth. She is the author of the critically acclaimed and New York Times bestselling books Incarceron and Sapphique.
- Author(s)Catherine Fisher
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleObsidian Mirror
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight544 g
- Width147 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.