All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand the anesthetic management challenges of the obstetric patient with this complete primer and review. Obstetric Anesthesia is a clear, concise, and practical manual covering the basics of obstetric anesthesiology and the principles of basic management at the point of care. This essential introductory text covers the fundamental topics in an efficient and highly clinical manner. Numerous tables, bulleted lists, and text boxes highlight key issues such as common co-existing diseases and conditions that may affect anesthetic management. Obstetric Anesthesia features thirty chapters grouped into six logical sections: Pregnancy, Providing Anesthesia, Anesthetic Complications, Obstetric Complications, Common Co-Morbidities During Pregnancy, and, Trauma During Pregnancy. Enriched by contributions from practicing obstetrical anesthesiologists and rewned instructors, Obstetric Anesthesia includes the most up-to-date practice guidelines. It is a valuable clinical refresher and an outstanding board review.
- Author BiographyAlan Santos, MD (New York, NY) Chairman, Department of Anesthesiology, St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital, Columbia University.
- Author(s)Alan C. Santos,Jonathan N. Epstein,Kallol Chaudhuri
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.