CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis series of books reflects the trend towards a core curriculum and self-directed learning. The content is restricted to the must kw core information presented in a syptic style. The diagrams that support the text are in a style that the reader can remember and reproduce in examinations. Each chapter ends with a selection of self-assessment material and full explanatory answers. These consolidate and expand on the chapter contents.The series covers the entire curriculum in approximately twelve discipline-based volumes. Despite the use of problem- and/or topic-based curricula students still respond to the security of a well-ordered presentation of the basic information by traditional discipline.
- Author(s)Andrew McCarthy,R. William Hunter
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication28/02/2003
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMaster Medicine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Out-of-print date25/05/2015
- Content Note29 ills.
- Weight685 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.