All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated, revised, and reorganized, the Second Editions in the Clinical Sciences reflect the format of the USMLE Step 2. Each volume systematically presents the core information of a single segment of the medical curriculum, from Family Medicine to Psychiatry. You will also learn time-hored tricks of the trade, as well as the latest advances in clinical medicine: new diagstic tools, new therapeutic interventions, and new pharmacologic options.
- Author(s)J. Chris Carey,P.S. Miles,W.F. Rayburn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOklahoma Notes
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight541 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1996
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.