All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the crossroads of life do t fluctuate but be grounded in what is morally right. We are slaves to the past and past actions are what we believe to be right. This is incorrect and one needs to be reborn and put all one's faith in God. This title helps you learn to deal with occasions and transform yourself into God consciousness.
- Author BiographyDr Bhagat Singh Thind was born in the state of Punjab, India, in 1892 and educated at Klalsa college in Amritsar. His early teachers were the Sikh pundits of his community, especially his father, Sardar Boota Singh Thind, whose living example and spiritual teachings left an indelible blueprint to the knowledge of God, and whose legacy Dr Thind spent a lifetime fulfilling. He became inspired to visit the United States to fulfil his destiny as a spiritual teacher upon reading the works of Emerson, Whitman, and Thoreau.
- Author(s)Dr. Bhagat Singh Thind
- PublisherDr. Bhagat Singh Thind Spiritual Science Foundation, Div of Thind Commercial
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDr. Bhagat Singh Thind Spiritual Science Foundation, Div of Thind Commercial
- Weight90 g
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.83
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $44.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.