All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach book focuses on an aspect of World War II through exploration of a wealth of primary source material. A factual presentation of each topic is given alongside personal accounts and case-studies giving the reader an insight into the period. Evidence is explored and assessed throughout each book, which encourages children to debate and evaluate different sources.
- Author BiographySimon Adams was born in Bristol and studied at London and Bristol universities. He then worked as an editor of children's reference books before becoming a full-time writer 18 years ago. Since then, he has written and contributed to more than 70 books on subjects as varied as American history, the sinking of the Titanic, the two world wars and the history of jazz. He has written for many major children's publishers including Dorling Kindersley and Kingfisher. His work for Watts includes titles in the Citizen Guides, Flashpoints, World War One and World War Two series as well as, most recently, Countries in the News. He lives in London, listens to lots of jazz, and is an avid reader of both fiction and non-fiction books.
- Author(s)Simon Adams
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDocumenting WWII
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour and B&W photographs
- Weight154 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.