Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $66.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 20 Mar
- AU $18.40+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe science of occupational hygiene is growing, as is awareness amongst Australian employers of the importance of minimising occupational health and safety risk.Occupational Hygiene and Risk Management offers an invative approach to learning about the practice and principles of occupational hygiene and managing risk in the workplace.
- Author BiographyMegan Tranter has worked as an OHS Professional for the past 10 years in Australia. Most recently she has worked in senior strategic roles in multi-national companies where she specialises in risk management. She has also worked as an occupational hygienist in the mining industry and government and as a lecturer teaching undergraduate and postgraduate occupational health and safety programs in Australia and Hong Kong. She holds a Masters of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene Management and Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Health and Safety) and is completing a Doctor of Philosophy.
- Author(s)Megan Tranter
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight626 g
- Width176 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.