All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical guide for Occupational Therapists and others who provide services to people who have Duchenne muscular dystrophy. The goal of the book is to deepen the readers understanding of the support that occupational therapists can offer to families who are affected by this condition. Written by experienced occupational therapists with a special interest in Duchenne muscular dystrophy. The book will provide information and support to therapists who may be working in isolation, or who rarely work with this client group. It is for the experienced therapist as well as the student. Each chapter of this book gives a clear and comprehensive description of different aspects of occupational therapy assessments and interventions.
- Author BiographyJoy Blakeney, Dip COT, Senior Practitioner, Paediatric Community Occupational Therapist, formerly of West Lothian Council Social Work Department. Alex Howarth, BSc Occupational Therapy, Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist, NHS Lothian University Hospitals Division. Ruth Johnston, BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy, Senior Occupational Therapist - Child Health, NHS Fife. Heather McAndrew, BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy, Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist, NHS Borders. Mary McCutcheon, Dip COT, Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist, formerly of Ashcraig School, Glasgow. Kate Stone, Dip COT, MSc (MedSci) in Palliative Care, Senior Practitioner, Paediatric Community Occupational Therapist, Inverclyde Council Social Work Services. Claire Tester, Dip COT, PG Dip, AHP Consultant in Cancer for Scotland, Scottish Executive on secondment from the Children's Hospice Association, Scotland (CHAS). Nicola Traynor, BSc Occupational Therapy, Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist, NHS Lothian University Hospitals Division.
- Author(s)Alex Howarth,Claire Tester,Hether McAndrew,Joy Blakeney,Kate Stone,Mary McCutcheon,Nicola Traynor,Ruth Johnston
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight404 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.