All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhile secondary texts on Paul Virilio typically see way out of the tempo- and tech-dystopia he articulates, Occupy Time engages the events of Occupy Wall Street to fix attention on what such readings circumvent: Virilio's elusive theory of resistance.
- Author BiographyJason Adams is Professor of Communication at Grand Valley State University, USA, following a visiting position at Williams College, USA. He received a doctorate in Media & Communication from European Graduate School, Switzerland, and a doctorate in Political Science from the University of Hawaii, USA. His most recent book is the co-edited volume Deleuze and Race (2013).
- Author(s)Jason M. Adams
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight319 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.