Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionInterestingly, vegetables and fruits represent different medicinal effects for age-related diseases such as hypertension, different types of cancers, myocardial infarct, diabetes, and many others. Numerous medicinal plants have been used as traditional medicines (folk medicines) in many counties. Each chapter of Volume 6 describes the components and the health effects of nutritional fruits and vegetables. These include: the tropical fruit baobab (Adansonia digitata), followed by food enriched with antioxidative phytocomponents, which promotes vision protection, phytochemicals and biological activity with black sesame seed pigment, clinical effects of bilberries (Vaccinium myrtillus) on eyestrain, and improved electrochemical measurements of antioxidants such as flavoids and anthocyanins in human health. These chapters will provide more advanced information to researchers studying new pharmaceutical drug designs.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight556 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byNoboru Motohashi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.