All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionUncover the Mysteries of the Hawaiian Islands Giant humpback whales, squishy sea cucumbers, color-changing lizards, and spiders with smiley faces on their backs-they all live in a beautiful place called the Hawaiian Islands, surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. Learn about these amazing creatures and many more in this newly revised version of Ocean Adventures. Find out about God's fascinating creation and how he made each one for a purpose all its own.
- Author BiographyHaving created, written and produced many of his own projects as well as having worked on national video projects, Peter Schriemer is an award winning filmmaker who has received more than fifteen prestigious industry awards. Being America's hands-on naturalist, Peter enjoys exploring outside, assisting field biologists with research projects, and teaching children about God's wondrous creation. Peter received his B.A. in Film and Video Studies from the University of Michigan in 2005 and now resides in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Author(s)Peter Schriemer
- Date of Publication21/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNature of God
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight126 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.