All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYOUR quest is to defeat Triton, evil King of the Atlanteans. He is launching an attack from their lost underwater city. He wants to take over Earth! YOU and Shen must use the upgraded Barracuda super-sub to search for the Atlantean fleet and stop Triton's next attack wave...You are the hero of this book. Only you can decide your own destiny...
- Author BiographySteve Barlow was born in Britain (in Crewe, in the county of Cheshire). He went to Brierley Street School, which was like Bash Street only not as sophisticated, then to Crewe County Grammar School for Boys (and what kind of school feels the need, in its name, to remind its pupils what gender they are? Hmmm?). He went on to study at Warwick University and Nottingham University, and worked at various times as a teacher, actor, stage manager and puppeteer. Then he went to teach in Botswana, where a valid excuse for students not handing in their homework was 'A goat ate it, sir!'. On his return to the UK he met Steve Skidmore, and the rest is hysteria. Steve Skidmore is shorter than Steve Barlow and less hairy. He was born in Birstall near Leicester in England. After managing to pass some exams at school, he went on to Nottingham University to supposedly read English, but spent most of his time playing sport and doing a variety of summer jobs including counting pastry pie lids (yes, really). He trained as a teacher of Drama, English and Film studies, before teaming up with Steve Barlow to become a full time author. He lives in Leicester and is a great rugby fan (he supports Leicester Tigers - 'Come on you Tiiiiigeeeers!').
- Author(s)Steve Barlow,Steve Skidmore
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAtlantis Quest
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight63 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.