All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph develops the theory of ise mechanisms and measurements, and describes general ise characteristics and computational methods. The vast ambient ise literature is concisely summarized using theory combined with key representative results. The air sea boundary interaction zone is described in terms of ndimensional variables requisite for future experiments. Noise field coherency, rare directional measurements, and unique basin scale computations and methods are presented. The use of satellite measurements in these basin scale models is demonstrated. A series of appendices provides in-depth mathematical treatments which will be of interest to graduate students and active researchers.
- Author(s)Richard B. Evans,William M. Carey
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/03/2011
- Series TitleUnderwater Acoustics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight584 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.