All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Taylor lives with his parents in Allymera Bay, famous for its spectacular sunsets and beautiful beaches. He's enjoying his summer because he gets to spend plenty of time out on the water, swimming and surfing. He kws these waters like the back of his hand-or so he thinks. One day, he befriends two very interesting sea creatures named Silva and Bubbles-and they need his help. Suddenly, William's usually quiet world is turned upside down by his new friends. During this strange and beautiful encounter, William makes a promise to help them save Delphi Island, their home. And in the adventure they share, an unusual friendship is born. It's going to take all of their courage and faith in each other to see the adventure through. They're learning that the quest is much harder than any of them initially thought, but together, they kw they're all better and stronger and braver. Given the ermous task at hand, can William keep his promise and help his friends save Delphi Island, their beloved home? Theirs is a magical story about friendship-and believing that anything is possible.
- Author(s)Mia Matic
- PublisherBalboa Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBalboa Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.