All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom sharks to sea urchins, the ocean is filled with an amazing range of fantastic creatures and habitats. Find out all about the amazing underwater world with this exciting book! White Wolves Non-fiction is a guided reading scheme which takes a high-interest approach to core geography, history and science topics. It has been created to appeal to children and reflect the range of texts in the real world, from guidebooks to cookbooks. Covering a wide range of topics at different reading levels, these books are ideal for classroom and topic libraries, and for teaching n-fiction literacy skills in a curriculum context.
- Author BiographyAngela Royston has written many non-fiction books for primary and middle school children. They include books on the environment, animals and the human body as well as on inventions and space travel. Recent books include Floods and Hurricanes & Tornadoes in a series on Wild Weather for QED and Asthma and Down's Syndrome for Hachette Children's Books. She was born in Yorkshire in England, but grew up in Stranraer, a small town in south-west Scotland.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWhite Wolves Non Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs and graphics
- Weight90 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest Agefrom 5 to 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.61Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.