All listings for this product
About this product
- Description20+ detailed illustrations depicting a wide variety of sea animals for you to enjoy coloring. Coloring the drawings helps reinforce the color, image, and shape of each animal, improving your memory and perception while offering a pleasant and easy way to learn. Fun for adults as well as children, beginning and experienced naturalists alike. Colorists of all ages will enjoy painting or coloring these pages, which feature beautiful drawings, with high-quality paper, printed on one side only and suitable for watercolor, colored pencils, and other media.
- Author BiographyJason Potash is an aspiring artist who loves to draw and produce patterns and designs which are meditative and relaxing in nature, not only for him but also to share with you.
- Author(s)Jason Potash
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.