All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $17.64
About this product
- DescriptionWhat lives in the sand and mud? What lives on the rocks? What lives in the deep? The ocean is one of the most diverse wildlife habitats on earth, and World of Wonder: Ocean Life addresses the questions that children are likely to ask about it. Marvellously detailed illustrations by Carolyn Franklin show amazing creatures small and large, and give an idea of how they fit into this unique and fragile environment. Two spreads have been designed with an acetate overlay to show how different creatures live together - or prey on one ather. A 'true or false?' quiz runs through the book, with answers given at the end, to make it truly interactive. A glossary and index encourage children to use the book as an educational resource.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Franklin is a graduate of Brighton College of Art, England, and specialises in design and illustration. She has worked in animation and advertising, and has published a number of children's fiction and non-fiction titles.
- Author(s)Carolyn Franklin
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleWorld of Wonder
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width198 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age5+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.