All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI was impressed with Tom's presentation and kwledge. - Bernie Siegel MD, author of the bestseller, Love, Medicine and Miracles A treasure trove of tools and techniques. Lots of value here. Very pleased! - A satisfied Ebay customer Plunge more deeply and serenely into meditation than you ever thought possible regardless of how busy your time schedule is. This book could have been called Absolutely Foolproof Meditation for Busy People. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced student of meditation, Qigong or Yoga, this book will greatly enhance any practice you learn. There are dozens of easy to follow warm up exercises and meditation techniques in this course. However, Oceanic Mind introduces t only the finest techniques, but a complete meditation strategy training that will make meditation much much easier. Regardless of your background, you will love this book. In Oceanic Mind, you will learn: The most powerful methods for attaining a much deeper state of meditation. You will learn how to create your own program using the methods that you are most compatible with as a unique individual. How to create a rock solid customized warm up routine that prepares your mind and body for the deepest levels of meditation. You will find that meditation becomes surprisingly easier. How to discover your most compatible meditation technique. Once you do this, meditation becomes much easier and more enjoyable for you. How to integrate meditation into your daily life so that you create a powerful momentum of peace. This, in turn, drastically deepens your formal meditation practice. You will experience a swball effect that will bring you deeper and deeper into a state of blissful peace with each passing day. You will also learn how to customize this integration strategy for full compatibility. More than 60 meditation techniques and mind body training exercises that are explained in a way that is super easy to understand and follow. These include exercises for the physical body, emotions, imagination, breath, etc. How to fit meditation into your busy schedule so that time is longer an issue. Tom Von Deck has been practicing meditation and mind body techniques since the late 1980's at approximately the age of 12.
- Author BiographyTom Von Deck is a personal and workplace meditation trainer, stress management speaker and author. Tom learned to meditate in the late 1980's during his tween years. He specializes in making meditation a much easier and more customized process for people of all backgrounds, including busy people who think there's no time for meditation.
- Author(s)Tom Von Deck
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amaloba White Wolfe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.