All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book for over twenty years on the physical, biological, chemical and geological characteristics of a large-scale estuary. Interdisciplinary, concise and cohesive, it is applicable as a model for worldwide estuary study. From the contents: Mathematical Modeling of Tides in the St. Lawrence Estuary.- Fronts and Mesoscale Features in the St. Lawrence Estuary.- Nearshore Sediment Dynamics in the St. Lawrence Estuary.- Organic Geochemical Studies in the St. Lawrence Estuary.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/06/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleCoastal and Estuarine Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note131 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight767 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMohammed I. El-Sabh,Norman Silverberg
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.