All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
About this product
- DescriptionFollow the fascinating journey of Captain Nemo and explore the ocean s wonders, both real and imagined ... or are they? What if a sixteen-year-old assistant traveled aboard the storied Nautilus, the narwhal-shaped submarine of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea? And what if he were the sole survivor of the ill-fated voyage and went on to relay his adventures to a certain . . . Jules Verne? Find this brave young man s own account in the lavishly illustrated Ocealogy, a tale of an 866 voyage of discovery that investigates diving bells and shipwrecks; coral reefs and ice canyons; sharks, giant octopi, and lumius sea monsters; underwater volcaes, and even the legendary island of Atlantis.
- Author(s)Ferdinand Zoticus De Lesseps
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleOlogies
- Place of PublicationCambrudge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight921 g
- Width259 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEmily Hawkins
- Format DetailsLift-the-flap book,Unsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.