All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionConr Evans is a man who loves his wife and their two daughters. They have their troubles - what marriage doesn't - but they've always managed to get through them. Now a phone call is about to shatter his world...Eight years ago, Conr was unfaithful, and unbekwnst to him, that one night produced a son. The mother has died suddenly, and her will gives Conr the opportunity to kw the boy before he makes any decisions. Now, the family is on the brink of destruction. Can Conr's wife Michele and their daughters ever forgive Conr? Or will the presence of one lonely child destroy everything?
- Author BiographyKaren Kingsbury is best known and loved for her life-changing, emotionally gripping adult fiction titles, with five million copies in print. Dubbed by Time magazine as the Queen of Christian Fiction, she has penned multiple award-winning titles, including Redemption and A Time to Dance. A former reporter for the Los Angeles Times and Los Angeles Daily News, she has also written for People and Reader's Digest. Karen lives in Tennessee with her husband and six children.
- Author(s)Karen Kingsbury
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication03/01/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight183 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.