Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $55.71
- AU $46.99Trending at AU $93.11
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $57.21
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $17.76
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $74.61
- AU $92.12Trending at AU $99.68
About this product
- Product InformationNearly three-quarters of the Earths surface is covered by water and Oceans boldly chronicles the mysteries that lie beneath. Directors Jacques Perrin and Jacques Cluzaud (Travelling Birds) dive deep into the very waters that sustain all of mankind, exploring the harsh reality and the amazing creatures that live within. An astonishing look at the world of the oceans, with neverseen- before imagery captured by the latest underwater technology, it is awe-inspiring stuff. Shot over four years, it reveals inspiring wildlife, including endangered marine species. Not a standard nature documentary, its also part thriller and part meditation on the vanishing wonders of the aquatic. Its a powerful celebration of our underwater world; a world that requires our attention. Visually spectacular yet with a salient eco-message, it will mesmerise and educate in equal measure. Oceans is one of the most successful documentaries of all time.
- Product Release Date19/10/2011
- Theatrical Release Year2009
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsAldo,Jacques Perrin,Lancelot Perrin,Manolo Garcia,Matthias Brandt,Pedro Armendariz Jr.,Pierce Brosnan,Rie Miyazawa
- DirectorsJacques Cluzaud,Jacques Perrin
- Rating InfoGeneral Exhibition
- Run Time81 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital 5.1
- Video FormatPAL
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.