All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet's Learn About... Octopus - Amazing Pictures and Facts about OctopusesHave your children ever wondered EXACTLY why octopuses have tentacles?There are so many awesome things to learn about octopuses. How do they swim? Can they defend themselves? In this book you'll find answers to these questions and many more in simple, fun language. Each fact is accompanied by incredible pictures to keep even the youngest child fascinated.In school our children aren't taught in a way that makes them curious and want to learn. I want to change that!This book will show your children just how interesting the world is and help excite a passion for learning.Your children will learn how to: Become curious about the world around themFind a motivation to learnUse their free time to discover more about the world - and have fun while doing so!And much more!Table of ContentsChapter 1 - What octopuses look likeChapter 2 - TentaclesChapter 3 - ColorChapter 4 - SizeChapter 5 - Where octopuses liveChapter 6 - DensChapter 7 - What octopuses eatChapter 8 - HuntingChapter 9 - Social lifeChapter 10 - Baby octopusesChapter 11 - BreedingChapter 12 - The life of an octopusChapter 13 - PredatorsChapter 14 - Defending itselfChapter 15 - Other dangersChapter 16 - Blue Ringed octopusChapter 17 - Seven-Arm octopusChapter 18 - Caribbean Reef octopusChapter 19 - North Pacific Giant octopusChapter 20 - East Pacific Red octopus Buy this book for your children today and give them one of the greatest gifts you possibly could - the gift of wonder!
- Author(s)Breanne Sartori
- Date of Publication22/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.