All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrawl across the ocean floor with octopuses. They can change colors and blend in with their surroundings to hide from predators. Learn what they eat and how they live in the big blue ocean.
- Author(s)Elizabeth R Johnson
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSea Life
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Weight431 g
- Width234 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.