All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe distinguished authors have perfected the most frequently performed oculoplastic surgical techniques. The Atlas is designed to instruct all ophthalmologists who wish to learn these techniques. Mastery of these procedures is made easy by numerous superbly illustrated step-by-step instructions. The study of the supporting anatomy, followed by clear-cut guidelines with heavily illustrated techniques, offers a format that allows the learner to gain the necessary understanding for achieving a more favourable result.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/11/2001
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note73 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight452 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byB.G. Brazzo,Evan H. Black,Frank A. Nesi,Geoffrey J. Gladstone,Shoib A. Myint
- Illustrator(s)T. C. Hengst
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and 2 CD-ROMs
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.