All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with humour, which will amuse adults and children alike, this read-aloud picture book captures the imagination of a whimsical little boy who describes some of his very human characteristics as if he were a disaur. He refers to himself as a Fastosaurus Rex, Whyceratops, Readabookadocus, Tellafibasaurus, Muddyraptor, and many others. He explains why he can be all these different disaurs, and that if disaurs were still around, they would understand him quite well! A comic tale for disaur lovers everywhere!As seen on Cbeebies Bedtime Stories!
- Author BiographyZanib grew up in London, UK (into a roadrunner). She began writing stories and poetry when she was just a little girl, and was well known by her teachers, friends, and family to rhyme about anything that meant something to her. If you re lucky, she will allow you to see some of her writing, which she has kept safe for over twenty five years! But you might have to visit her in her little Hobbit house in the Shire to see it!
- Author(s)Zanib Mian
- PublisherSweet Apple Publishers
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet Apple Publishers
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bill Bolton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.