All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of comical verse on the ups, downs and roundabouts of being a grandparent is the perfect way to unwind after handing back the little darlings at the end of the day!
- Author BiographyClive Whichelow is a journalist and comedy writer. He has written for Rory Bremner, Jonathan Ross, Spitting Image and many others as well as for The Mail on Sunday, the Daily Express and the Daily Mirror.
- Author(s)Clive Whichelow
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Notecolour line drawings
- Width111 mm
- Height154 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.