About this product
- DescriptionHorrible Geography takes you under the sea with Odious Oceans. Discover where in the world you can tuck into a poisous pufferfish, spot some perilous pirates and explore the savage seabed! Filled with hilarious illustrations by Mike Phillips, Horrible Geography is the perfect escapism from miserable maps, rotten rock piles and dire diagrams. Hold tight!
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHorrible Geography
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Weight220 g
- Width162 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Phillips
- Reading AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.