All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionPlaying pia the child's consciousness is swiftly transported to higher dimensions of reality. The flying tourist begins to hear voices and to see etherial visions which move her ever forward on a mystical odyssey she dare t share with anyone. Bizarre, disappearing guests and visits by birds with human faces conjoin with the mysterious appearance of a book - a pivotal sign that an inner transformation is at hand. Gripped by an obsessive quest for truth underlying numerous otherworldly postcards from the edge - through Yoga meditation she prepares herself for the final approach, recognizing at last the voice which has followed her for decades, the voice of her spiritual Preceptor - a Master of Wisdom who abides in the higher octaves over the trans-Himalayan fastnesses of Tibet.
- Author BiographyJULIE OXFORD A fifth-generation Californian from Santa Monica, Julie earned a B.S. degree from California Polytechnic State University in Systematic Biology which led to a career in the fields of botany, horticulture and agriculture. She has authored numerous publications for the USDA-Forest Service and the University of California Cooperative Extension, as well as vocational horticultural video titles. Odonata is her first non-academic work. Inspired by fresh-water mountain streams, Julie developed an intimate relationship with nature, finding in the plant kingdom the perfect model of poetic expression, through which she came to understand the purpose behind her childhood visions. Kriya Yoga practice, the science of deep meditation, as well as paying attention to sound and color prepared her for the profound truths that would arrive from higher octaves-the etheric realms above Shigatze, Tibet-the currents from whence came the authentic voice of her spiritual preceptor. Surrounded by a Northern California forest, Julie loves playing piano, writing on her Macintosh and sharing her organic vegetable garden with a family of deer.
- Author(s)Jk Oxford
- PublisherOdonata Ink
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOdonata Ink
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.