All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionEnhance your SAS ODS output with this collection of basic to vel ideas. SAS Output Delivery System (ODS) expert Kevin D. Smith has compiled a cookbook-style collection of his top ODS tips and techniques to teach you how to bring your reports to a new level and inspire you to see ODS in a new light. This collection of code techniques showcases some of the most interesting and unusual methods you can use to enhance your reports within the SAS Output Delivery System. It includes general ODS tips, as well as techniques for styles, enhancing tabular output, ODS HTML, ODS PDF, ODS Microsoft Excel destinations, and ODS DOCUMENT. Smith offers tips based on his own extensive kwledge of ODS, as well as those inspired by questions that frequently come up in his interactions with SAS users. There are simple techniques for beginners who have a minimal amount of ODS kwledge and advanced tips for the more adventurous SAS user. Together, these helpful methods provide a strong foundation for your ODS development and inspiration for building on and creating new, even more advanced techniques on your own. This book is part of the SAS Press program.
- Author BiographyKevin D. Smith has been a software developer at SAS since 1997. He has supported PROC TEMPLATE and other underlying ODS technologies for most of that time. Kevin has spoken at numerous SAS Global Forums as well as at regional and local SAS users groups with the From Scratch series of presentations that were created to help users of any level master various ODS technologies. Kevin is also the author of many of the ODS tip sheets available on the SAS support Web site.
- Author(s)Kevin D Smith
- PublisherSAS Institute
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAS Institute
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.